Introducing the gro-POD wedge!
The gro-POD wedge is a 22-1/2 degree wedge shaped unit designed to connect on its long side to the
gro-POD standard square unit. Using the Wedge, you can make countless unique forms and combinations to suit your unique situation:
- A single Wedge is ideal for a balcony or other area of limited space
- A single Wedge can be used by an elementary school student and taken home for the summer
- Multiple Wedges can be used in conjunction with standard square gro-POD units to create a curved linear arrangement
- Multiple Wedges can also be used with square units to follow the curving bank of a river or pond to plant aquatic plants
- Twelve Wedges placed together form a circle with an inside diameter of 7 feet – perfect for ringing a tree and providing water to its roots
Please contact us at www.gro-POD.com for more information, to order gro-PODS, or to get assistance in laying out your gro-POD garden!
41” L x 31” W x 11-1/4” H
With trim kit: 47” L x 35” W x 12” H
3/16” vacuum formed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Empty: 12 lbs.
Filled with water: 270 lbs.
4.3 cubic fEet
Rib surface area on ground / roof
6.7 square feet
Green (other colors available by special order, minimum quantity required)
Wood trim options
1. 2 x 2 frame under outer lip of basin
2. 2 x 2 frame with 1 x 6 top board
3. 2 x 12 frame or corners under outer lip of basin
Integral 5/8” x 8’ soak hose kit coiled under soil